including personal data and cookies.
1. General information
1. This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: www.shop.vortex-generators.com
2. The website operator and the personal data administrator is:
AERO-SERVICE Jacek Skopiński,
Dereniowa 4/69, 02-776 Warsaw
3. The operator's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Handling of inquiries via the form
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- Processing of purchase orders
- Debt collection
- Presentation of the offer or information
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
2. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
3. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process
personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: nazwa.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is
necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the
Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- Hosting company on an entrustment basis
- postal operators
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related
activities specified in separate regulations (eg on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be
processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectify them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests
pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid
legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular for establishing,
investigating or defending claims.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
6. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to
provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
7. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of
personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail
address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page
containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to
process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description
of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
1. Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer
7. Relevant marketing techniques
1. The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic through Google Analytics (Google Inc. based in the USA).
The operator does not provide personal data to the operator of this service, but only anonymised information.
preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from
cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
8. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are
intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the
storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are
temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the
software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the
cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's end
device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is
also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or
documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website
operator, in particular the companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in
the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. Please note that disabling
cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and
in extreme cases may prevent the use of our website.